Golf Cart Rental Rules
- - All drivers must be 21 years of age or older and provide a valid driver's license.
- - The renter of the cart must be 21 years of age or older, provide a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and a credit card.
- - The renter's auto insurance is primary for liability and damages.
- - Golf carts are legal on streets marked 35 MPH or less.
- - Golf carts are registered as a motor vehicle and all the rules of the road apply.
We deliver and pick up golf carts between 8 am and 12am with certain exceptions available.
Golf carts are rented by the night and 2 night minimum required.